How To Sign Up As A Corporate Client On The Kwik Delivery App
You will want to grow and expand your business regardless of its size. This most likely means expanding on a regional, international, or global scale. Whatever your business location or industry, logistics can help you save money and time when moving products from one location to another.
Kwik delivery is a global award winning logistics company that offers fast, insured, and affordable delivery services to more than 100,000 users across Lagos, Abuja, and Ibadan.
Our vehicle fleet ranges from motorbikes to small vehicles, vans, SUVs, and trucks which can carry up to 30 tons.
Our powerful Corporate delivery package will help large ecommerce companies and large manufacturers to create single or batch delivery orders that can either be scheduled for a later time, or carried out immediately.
Corporate partners can also track their deliveries in real time on their dashboards and share tracking information with their recipients.
How to sign up as a corporate client
- Visit the kwik delivery website and click on the Get Started button in the menu
- You will see a form which says “Sign Up as a Person or SMB”.
- Large corporations are not supposed to fill this form – therefore, you have to scroll to the bottom of the form and click on Are you a Corporate Customer? Sign Up Here.
- After that, go ahead and fill out the corporate customers’ form.
- Fill in your name, company name, and email address.
- Provide a reachable phone number and create a new password to secure your account.
- Provide your company’s CAC registration details.
- After that, provide your company’s address and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on Create Account.
After we have verified your details, a representative will reachout to you to finalize your application and a dedicated account manager will be assigned to you.
For large ecommerce vendors who have a website and need API integrations, you will be provided with an API username and password which will be used to configure our delivery plugins on your ecommerce platform.
We have plugins for all major ecommerce website platforms – WordPress, Pretashop, Shopify, unicommerce, and Magento.
Furthermore, we also offer server side API integrations for custom coded websites. We have a dedicated API integration team that can integrate our API on your custom built ecommerce website.