How To List Products On KwikStore
There are a couple of things you need to take care of first before listing products on KwikStore. They’re pretty straightforward, but it’s important not to miss any of them because it may cause a few problems later on; and these are:
- Take high quality images: Product images are one of the most important parts in a product listing, so take the time to really get this step right.
- Measure the item: One of the parts of uploading a product to KwikStore is including its measurement and weight. You’ll need to physically measure it (length, width, height) and weigh it. Plus, knowing what your items’ size and weight can help you with selecting the suitable vehicle to deliver your item.
How to add products to your KwikStore
- Login to your KwikStore dashboard and click on “KwikStores” in the left hand menu.
- After that, you will see a list of all the KwikStores you’ve created. Now, click on the store you want to add the product to.
- Next is to click on the “+ Add Product” button.
- A popup form will appear on your screen where you will be required to fill in the following:
- Product(s) name
- Product(s) description
- Choose the product’s category from the dropdown options available.
- Specify if the product is colored or not by selecting True (if it has color), or False (if it doesn’t have color) on the color tab.
- Next, enter the product price and fill in the size of the product.
- Then enter the quantity of the product (the total amount available in your physical shop or warehouse).
- After that, fill in the minimum and maximum quantity a customer is allowed to buy.
- Then fill in the “Reorder Quantity”. Note: Reorder quantity is the level you want your inventory to get to before buying new stock.
- Go ahead and add high quality product images. The allowed image format is JPG, JPEG, and PNG images.
- After adding your images, go ahead and choose the kind of vehicle required to deliver the items you sell. We will handle the delivery of your products to your customers.
- After you’ve added all the necessary information, click on Save.
Now that you’ve learned how to add products to your store, let’s find out how to share your store’s link on social media.
How do I share my KwikStore link?
After setting up and adding products to your KwikStore, You need to drive traffic to the KwikStore by sharing your store’s link. Follow these simple steps to share your store link to your social media handles.
- On your dashboard, click on KwikStores on the left hand menu
- Click on the store you want to share
- Now, click on the Share button and copy your unique store URL
Congrats! We’re all done now. Click the button below to visit your dashboard.