How To Select The Right Vehicle For Your Kwik Delivery Orders
In this guide, we will show you which vehicle to select based on the size of the item you are delivering.
Our Kwik boxes are designed to hold up to 25 kg maximum at a time. Small items like frozen foods, groceries, drinks, phones, laptops, aso ebi and other related items can be easily delivered with our delivery bikes.
For heavier items which weigh between 50kg to 300kg, you may consider choosing the small vehicle option from the alternatives.
Also, for vendors who sell delicate items like cakes and pastries which can be destroyed by a lot of vibrations in transit, you should also select small vehicles when placing a delivery order.
We have 3 different vehicle options in this category:
- SUVs: 45″ – 75″ TVs, Air conditioners, Desktop computers, Small/Medium sized refrigerators, etc.
- Cars: Cakes, Cooking utensils, Subwoofers and sound systems, 24″ – 32″ TVs, Small car parts like headlamps, side mirrors, and spare tyres.
- Mini Vans (Korope): 10 – 50 cartons of soft drinks or snacks, Refrigerators, Air conditioners, Large food coolers and catering sets, etc.
At Kwik, we have a selection of vans available to cater to a wide range of size needs. The vans we have can carry items that weigh as much as 2 tons.
It is important that you package the items properly and load them into the vehicle in an organized and safe manner, allowing for the smoothest journey.
Our medium sized vehicle category has 2 options:
- Vans: 50 – 200 cartons of soft drinks or snacks, Refrigerators, Air conditioners, Large food coolers and catering sets, Exercise equipment, Home moving service, etc.
- High-Roof Vans: More than 200 cartons of soft drinks or snacks, Elliptical bikes, Treadmills, Home moving service, etc.
For your large items, our trucks are available to ensure smooth delivery of large items. With truck capacity up to 15 tons, Kwik has provided options to meet your delivery specifications. This service comes with an optional offering of “loaders” to take care of loading and unloading of your cargo.
You can select any of the following vehicle options in this category based on the weight of the item you’re delivering:
- 10 Tons Truck: Cement, Furniture, Boat haulage, Car transportation, Livestock, Timber logging, and Inter-state deliveries.
- 15 Tons Truck: Cement, Furniture, Boat haulage, Car transportation, Livestock, Timber logging, and Inter-state deliveries.
READ ALSO: Best Delivery Bikes To Use In Nigeria